Saturday, May 24, 2014

can fat people get pregnant quickly?




chinno98


I'm 5'3 and 170 pounds. We just started TTC and I'm really excited to become pregnant but have been reading it's harder to get pregnant if your overweight. Has anyone overwieght gotten pregnant within the 1st month of trying?


Answer
I have been "overweight" my entire life and have conceived both of my children the first month of TTC.


EDIT: I wanted to add, just because the doctors "think" you are overweight does not mean that their "ideal" weight for you is what is "ideal" for your body. I am 5'6" and weigh 190lbs (not pregnant) one Nurse Practitioner said I needed to weigh 125lbs to 135lbs, my body is not built to weigh that much. I would look disgusting. The skinniest I have ever been in my adult life was when I was 18 right before I got pregnant with my daughter at 176lbs.

getting pregnant quickly?




Sab


this might be a stupid question, but, i'll ask anyways. I'm getting off the pill in March and we're going to start trying for our first baby. My husband is trying to loose a little weight and we're both trying to get fitter. We're also eating healthier and we dont smoke or drink. I'm also taking pregnancy multivitamins. I just wanted to know if theres anyway of increasing our chances of falling pregnant sooner once im off the pill? Also, last time i went off it, i finished it when my period was about to start, and my natural cycle just continued around the same time as when i was on the pill. I'm 24 and he's 30. Thanks!


Answer
Good Luck to you. It cant be determined. Every individual is different. There is no set rules.

But you time your baby dance by either an Ovulation kit or Charting Basal Body Temperature to determine your fertility window. Do not over exercise or stress yourself with either excess physical activity or mentaly.

25% of the women get pregnant within a month of TTC, 60% within 6 months and 95% within a year if the women is under 35 years of age. you have a great chance. :)

Baby Dust !!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can fat people get pregnant quickly?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment