Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sims 3: Stop getting pregnant?




Ashley


When I don't play my sims, they always seem to get pregnant. I have a lot of sims so obviously I can't keep track of them all the time. I don't want them to get pregnant, is there a way/hack to stop them from getting pregnant?
i don't want to delete my families because i've already spent my time making them and i like them. i just don't want them to get pregnant.



Answer
They made now to were the sims can get pregnant? That's funny. Try to keep them apart.

Get teen pregnant in sims 3?




Tom


Can I age up two teens, and get them to try for a baby, and then if she gets pregnant make them teens again by editing them in CAS. Would she be pregnant as a teen?


Answer
no. you cant go into CAS when a sim is pregnant and currently there arent any cheats to make sims pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sims 3: Stop getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment