Saturday, June 21, 2014

Can I get pregnant from making out in a hot tub?




Tess


Okay so yesterday me and this guy were making out in the hot tub. I had my swimsuit bottoms on and he had his boxers on. He was sitting and I was on top of him, basically sitting on his lap. We made out and he would do like humping motions, so like dry sex. Could there be any way I could get pregnant from this? I dont know if he came or not but he was definitely hard. So is there a possibility, im freaking out!


Answer
Don't stress out! You can't get pregnant that way. And if he came, you would know it. lol.
He has to be inside you and come to really get you pregnant, if he were to come in his pants there is a very small chance of you getting pregnant, especially in the hot tub with the high temper of water. Don't worry, you're not pregnant. And if you are still freaking out about it take a pregnancy test in 4 days to a week and confirm it. :)

Pregnant in a hot tub?




kat a


Ok I know this is weird but can you get pregnant by having sex in a hot tub or has any one of you got pregnant from a hot tub and the reason I ask is because I think I got pregnant in one yester day and its just a felling I have so please no mean answers they donât help just hurt ppl


Answer
Yes you can pretty much get pregnant anywhere in any position. Your own intuition counts for an awful lot and dont ever let anyone convince you that your intuition is just being silly!!! But of course it is way too soon to tell for sure, you will need to wait until your period is due and if it doesnt arrive do a pregnancy test.

Hoping you get the answer that you are looking for!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get pregnant from making out in a hot tub?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment