Thursday, June 19, 2014

I missed 4 birth control pills in a row during my first week after my period, could i be pregnant?




victoria


hi im 19 years old and ive been on yasmin for about three years, unfortunatly i lost my pack of birth control pills and my doctor has been on holiday all week. i finished all 7 sugar pills and had my period but now ive missed the first 4 pills in the pack, and ive had un protected sex twice (but he pulled out both times). could i be pregnant or is the pill still in my system after four days? is the first week of pills important since youre not supposed to ovulaate until 14 days after your period ends? please help, i dont know when ill be able to get more bc and i dont know how soon i can take a pregnancy test to know for sure... thanks


Answer
All 3 weeks of pills are important, although it's during your ovulation period the chances of getting pregnant are higher. You can't know for sure if you're pregnant because you haven't missed your period, and you didn't mention you had any strange symptoms. Since you won't abstain from sex, I strongly suggest you start at least using condoms, I know he's been pulling out, but that is not an effective birth control method. If you still want to take a pregnancy test, take it at least 7 days after the last time you've had sex, if you take it before the results might not be accurate. .

Can you get pregnant during the week of your period, when you don't take your birth control?




MadlyinLov


I was just curious if the pill like stayed in your system for that week or something. Since the whole week of your period, your taking a placebo. Not technically the pill. Can you get pregnant if you have unprotected sex during that time?


Answer
Like every other form of birth control, nothing is 100%. However, the chances of you getting pregnant while on the pill during your period are highly unlikely, seeing as to how you're not ovulating at that time.

BC doesn't actually stop conception from happening, it just makes your uterus a hostile place for implantation to occur. During your period, you're shedding that wall that an embryo would grab onto.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I missed 4 birth control pills in a row during my first week after my period, could i be pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment