Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Can i have a baby? (serious people only please)?




Michelle V


My fiance and I sometimes use the "pull-out" method when we have sex. Last night he asked me if I was taking any birth control without telling him (which I'm not) and I told him "no, why?" Then he confessed to me that hehas actually finished inside of me 2 different times about 2 weeks apart each. And he was wondering why I am not pregnant..
After getting angry with him for doing that without telling me even thought I told him I don't want a baby untill after the marriage.. I started thinking "why am I not pregnant??" I'm not taking or doing anything, what could be going on? So what about when I do want my baby, will I be able to have one? How can I find out??



Answer
people obviously love to stick with urban legends rather than science: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12762415?dopt=Abstract Precum does NOT contain sperm. It doesn't. They have studied it & it is NOT fertile....so the ONLY way it could contain some sperm (and it would be EXTREMELY low amounts) would be if you had sex, he ejaculated, did NOT urinate & you had sex again in a short time - then the precum would push out the few remaining spermies hanging out in the tract. Precum is a lubricant that is secreted due to the penis head being a mucous membrane by nature (it remains one of the foreskin isn't removed) - so it is NO different than the lubrication women make when they become aroused.

And onto pull out method & it's effectiveness:
Quote: **** But Jones' findings, based on several studies and data from the Guttmacher Institute , a nonprofit organization focused on sexual and reproductive health where she is a senior research associate, were just the opposite.

Her studies found that in perfect use -- meaning the man pulls out every time -- withdrawal has a 4 percent failure rate, as compared to condoms, which have a 2 percent failure rate. ****
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558#.UCh42KAjFZk

The REASON people say NOT to rely on it is because of issues like yours - where you can't always trust your partner to do what he is supposed to do. People constantly gave me grief before we had kids because I used two methods - I tracked my cycle & used that as primary birthcontrol AND we used the pull out method at fertile times. In over 7 years I never got pregnant. So people would always tell me we probably just had fertility issues. When we started to TTC - I knew right when I ovulated already, etc - and got pregnant the first month WITHOUT trying - I just decided we'd never use the pull out method & see what happened. It did turn out we had issues with miscarriage, but that isn't the same thing as not being able to get pregnant - totally different. I have been pregnant a total of 9 times & in every attempt to get pregnant, only ONE time did I have to try 2 cycle s- so clearly - knowing your cycle & using the pull out method works - because I have NEVER been pregnant on accident, not once & I haven't had to try very hard ot get pregnant when I wanted to.


So two things here - your Bf has no clue when you ovulate, so him randomly ejaculating inside you is not likely to get you pregnant very quickly unless it was a stroke of luck on his part...and TWO - this is a SERIOUS problem in your relationship....serious. He is totally trashing YOUR right to decide when & if to become a mother & frankly I wouldn't even be considering having sex with a man who thought it was a good idea to lie to me about something THIS important. YOU would have ot be pregnant, turn your life inside out, give borth & care for that infant - and he would likely do VERY little by comparison, yet he feels free to try to rope you into it through deception - NOT cool. If it were HIM writing this & found out you were lying about birth control pills or something I'd tell him to dump YOU - and I am telling YOU the same thing. A liar is no one to strap yourself to for life, no joke. Not only that, THIS lie was meant to totally rewrite the path of your life without YOUR permission - soooooo no okay on a 100000 ways.

If you do stay with him & have sex with him - YOU need to take care of the birth control as he has already proven himself not at all trustworthy in this regard.

â¥Is the name Baby Phat for a reason?




sexy_azn


Like are those clothes for plus sized people or something? Is that why its called baby phat?


Answer
PHAT, is a common urban concept deriving from the acronymn "Pretty Hot And Tempting", which now is perceived as a positive compliment.

Baby Fat is also widely known as the cuteness that babies are made of, which is apparently very easy to lose later in life.

It sounds good, and apparently looks good, to put the two together. Does it really make sense to put the two together? Probably not in the literal sense ... but it's a play on words and it's catchy, thus making it a clever brand name that's memorable and marketable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i have a baby? (serious people only please)?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment