Sunday, June 1, 2014

Vitex to get pregnant? please answer?

Q. i have heard from several people that vitex can improve your chances of getting pregnant if you have been having problems conceiving and if you have other conditions such as endometriosis(which i have) and if not is there anything you suggest as a supplement that increases your chances of getting pregnant? i have erratic periods they come when they want to even birth control didnt help and i have been on birth control since i was 12 to help regulate them. i am currently not on bc because i am ttc


Answer
I've used vitex aka chaste tree berries in a tincture. My cycles used to be thirty four days long and ten of those were bleeding with irregular bleeding all throughout. Now they are twenty eight days long five days of bleeding and no more random bleeding. I also have endometreosis. This is the lightest my periods have ever been so I really think it works well. One thing you should remember though is after your cycles are normal you should only take vitex until you ovulate then stop because I have read in a few places that it could be dangerous to a baby. Another thing that will help is to have a good massage therapist work on your hips and abdomen. I think you will find your muscles are really tight and painful. After a few sessions you will feel a big difference in your daily life. Best wishes I know how hard it is when you want a baby so bad, but the depression that comes with it will make the endometreosis worse so it's important to remember to let go relax and have a good cry when your period comes. Good luck and best wishes!

Does vitex really works? While trying to get pregnant!?




Ivan Reyes





Answer
If you have irregular periods, vitex can sometimes help, depeding on what mg you take. I tried to start off with 400 mg, and stuck with it for 3 months, noticed no change. I tried 800 mg for 3 months, and noticed I started spottting midcycle, so I upped the dosage to 1200 and never got anything more than lots of spotting. I had done all this with my doctors help, he simply said it doesn't affect the cycle enough for people with extremely irregular cycles, but more for people with regular periods who ovulate late and want to adjust that or people with SLIGHTLY irregular periods. It can make you ovulate sooner, so the egg has a longer implantation period and it can help tone the uterus and make it more able to sustain an implanted egg. If you decide to try it, make sure you consult your dr, as you would any medication. there are specific mg and times on when to take and stop taking it. It takes time to build up in your system to start working, so be sure to stick with it for at least 3 months. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Vitex to get pregnant? please answer?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment