Saturday, June 7, 2014

My boyfriend cums inside me before my period? & 8 days later I took a plan B, do you think I'm pregnant?




Jericka


I started my period April 1 and than I took a Plan B on the 8th of April, you think I'm pregnant? Plus my stomach is hurting, I'm confused and need help!


Answer
You could be pregnant, but it's unlikely since you had your period. But it doesn't matter what day of your cycle it is - having unprotected sex could always lead to pregnancy. If you want to avoid getting pregnant you need to use birth control every single time.

You should see a doctor and get checked out. Your stomach pain could be caused by the Plan B pill, or something completely unrelated.

Can you get pregnant 8 days before your expected period ?




Person. P


If a guy fully ejaculates in you 8 days before your expected period, could you become pregnant? How high are the chances if you have a 30-32 day cycle?


Answer
im 22 weeks pregnant tomorrow my last period was on may 27th i had sex on may 25th and on the 26th of june a day before my next period i took a test and found out i was 6 weeks pregnant so idk about how ur ovulation is but i would say ya u possibly could.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My boyfriend cums inside me before my period? & 8 days later I took a plan B, do you think I'm pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment