Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm 19 weeks pregnant with twin girls?




Melissa


I am wondering if anyone else is pregnant with twins or ever has been. These babies will be my 2nd and 3rd children and this is so new to me and there is so much i'm learning about twin pregnancy. I would love to hear your twin stories if you have any on how your pregnancy was to how the birth of your twins was.... Thanks


Answer
Hi. I´m 23 weeks with twin boys. I have had 2 previous miscarriages, and this is our first pregnancy to make it this far, so we´re really excited :D

My pregnancy had a lot of complications at first: I bled on and off for the entire first trimester (not always just pink spotting but sometimes bright red bleeding with clots--- thankfully everything turned out OK though). Also one twin´s sac was a lot smaller than the other and they basically told us that we would most likely lose that baby. He made it though and has more or less caught up to his brother. Because of those problems I was on bedrest for the first trimester and now they still tell me to take things really easy.

Otherwise my pregnancy has been great. My first trimester was awesome as far as symptoms go. I didn´t have many symptoms (just some fatigue, nausea and food aversions) and the nausea was really mild anyway, so I got off really easy there since they say twin pregnancies usually have more dramatic symptoms. I started feeling the babies move about 3 weeks ago but I think I felt them earlier and just didn´t realize it was them. I thought it was just muscle spasms and gas, lol. I think feeling them moving around in there has been my favorite part of the pregnancy thus far.

I agree with invisible pink--- it seems like they often will try to force you into a c-section and unless it´s medically necessary, I told my OB that I refuse. Also since twins are considered term at 37 weeks instead of 40, you will most likely deliver them a few weeks earlier than you would a single baby. Many practictioners will induce you if you go past 38 weeks, that is something you will have to ask your OB about.

Good luck and enjoy being a twin mommy :)

Pregnant With Twin Girls?




Vanessa


Looking for Exotic Unique Names,Not too common But with the same First Initial
Any suggestions?



Answer
im pregnant with twins as well i think they are girls but to soon to tell yet some names i like are

Chloe and Clair
Melanie and Macy
Lilly and Laken
Beth and Baylee

we have some for boys as well since we dont know what they are good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm 19 weeks pregnant with twin girls?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment