Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trying to get pregnant with irregular period?




Lilly tryi


i never use to have irregular periods until last month. I had a very heavy period on September 20th then it finished and then i started bleeding again on October 10th then it finished and now again October 22nd. I have no idea why im bleeding like this and why its happening. My periods use to be PERFECT and now there not. Im trying to get pregnant and im finding it hard. Ive only just started i think a month or two ago. Is there any tips out there that yous can give me besides having it every 2nd day on my ovulating days?

Your help would be really great and if you have an idea of why i would be bleeding so irregular then feel free to tell me.

Thank you.



Answer
OPK is the trick!! (ovulation predictor kit)..If your period is irregular you have no telling which days your ovulating! So go to walmart and they have the answers OPK get that and read the directions..it will tell you when to start testing if you read it! I was trying for 1 month with on luck..and the second month I bought the kit..used a lubrication called pre-seed and here i am 13 wks into my pregnancy! One shot..it worked..I spent about 18 dollars for the kit and the lubrication so its not too exspensive! Good luck!

Tips to get pregnant with irregular periods?




21st Centu





Answer
have sex every other day, or every 3 days. sperm can live for 3 days, sometimes even 5. so if you have sex every other day, (or 3 days), then you will always have live sperm in your body.

or you can buy ovulation tests and take one each day to see when you ovulate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get pregnant with irregular period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment