Sunday, June 8, 2014

can I become pregnant by using the turkey baster method? ( I'm married and a virgin)?

Q. I'm 22 and I have been married 3 motnh and known my husband 2 years. we haven't had sex since it's against my morals but I do want to have children. so I thought about using the turkey baster method is that one good b.t.w my hymen is broken.


Answer
I'm with everyone else. What is wrong about having sex with your husband? What morals does that go against? Part of the reason to get married is to have sex without sinning.

As for getting pregnant without having sex, yes you can use a turkey baster. You could actually wipe a little semen in your vagina and it will carry itself on in. But less effectively.

Go have sex with your HUSBAND!

CAN YOU GET PREGNANT FROM A TURKEY BASTER?




Cayla


I HEARD THAT YOU CAN BUT IM NOT SURE IF ITS POSSIBLE.. AND PEOPLE PLEASE DONT SAY (SPERM DIES WHEN IT HITS THE AIR) THAT SHYT IS NOT TRUE...


Answer
I got pregnant using the turkey baster approach. I used a 10ml syringe ( without the needle) cut of the nozzle or the protruding part. Without the nozzle you can insert it deeper. Once you have the fresh semen into the syringe, hold it upright and push it to remove any air bubbles. Don't worry if you spill some there are millions of sperms even in a small sample. Lie down on your back with your legs high and insert your syringe till your comfortable and let the semen in. Hold your position for about 20 min.

I tried it for 10 months before getting pregnant and some learnings are 1. timing is important start a couple of days before your ovulation day and continue for 2 days after, so that you don't miss the day. in my case i was low on the FSH hormone, and consulted a doc only after failing a couple of attempts. So if you are not seeing results it would be good idea to see a doc and get some tests done.

Hope this helps, all the best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can I become pregnant by using the turkey baster method? ( I'm married and a virgin)?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment