Wednesday, June 11, 2014

pregrant during breastfeeding?




Pinky


My baby is 3 months old & he is on breastfeed. Is there any chance of being pregnant if i can't use condoms during intercourse with my husband. Is it safe if we intercourse daily?Is this affect my health?


Answer
YES.... IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT AGAIN ALREADY. A WOMAN IS MOST FERTILE AFTER SHE GIVES BIRTH. IF THE DOCTOR GAVE YOU A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH AT YOUR LAST VISIT, YOU ARE FINE TO CARRY ALREADY. I WOULD NOT CONTINUE THIS CYCLE THOUGH. YES, YOU CAN HAVE SEX DAILY, IF YOUR DOCTOR RELEASED YOU.
EVEN THOUGH YOUR BREAST FEEDING, IT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS SOME SORT OF BIRTH CONTROL, ACTUALLY IT TELLS YOUR BODY THAT YOU ARE READY TO CARRY AGAIN (HORMONES, ETC). CALL THE DOCTOR, HAVE A TEST. --------------- DON'T BE SURPRISED THOUGH.

Pregnancy during breastfeeding?




Erin


I am strictly breastfeeding and was told that I wouldn't get pregnant until I start menstruating or supplementing my baby's feeds with either formula or food, when the time comes. My baby is three months old. Have any of you ever gotten pregnant while strictly breastfeeding a newborn?


Answer
My sister in law did and I have heard that it can happen. There are always those stories of women who say - I got pregnant during breastfeeding! Also, think of the women with a 1 yr old and a new baby ;) It certainly can happen. BF tends to slow down the return of ovulation, but it's just not a guarantee. All women are different. Just like some women don't get their first period after baby for 6 months, there are women like myself who get their first one one month later like clockwork. What it boils down to is that you CAN get pregnant while BF and of course if you don't want to - then use methods to control it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pregrant during breastfeeding?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment