Friday, June 13, 2014

when u are pregnant with twins does that hcg double where u know ur pregnant faster?




Lexi


like would u pretty much know 5 days before ur missed period or is it the same with a single where u just wait for the pos??? just curious! thanks!


Answer
I took a positive pregnancy test 24 days after my LMP which was 13 days after I conceived my twins. It is definitely easier to detect your pregnancy early if you have a high hcg level, which is the case with twins :)

Earliest clues you were pregnant with twins?




T.H.


I recently found out that my husband and I are expecting our second child and couldn't be more thrilled! I'm starting to wonder if maybe it is more than one. With my first son when I took a home test the line was so faint as to barely even be there. We played the guessing game for a while before finally buying a digital test. This time I tested the same time, the day my period was due, and I got a very fast very dark positive. There is no chance I could be further then expected because I have been testing monthly. Also, I am LOADS more tired than last time. Granted I am chasing a two year old around, but it is literally debilitating. Any thoughts, and what were your first clues it was more than one?


Answer
I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins, and for me it seemed that everything was happening a lot faster than everyone said that it was supposed to. I found out that I was pregnant due to food aversions. At 14 weeks I am nicely showing and my doctor is surprised. I never really had morning sickness but I had a horrible time with smells and food aversions starting at 6 weeks when I found out that I was having twins!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: when u are pregnant with twins does that hcg double where u know ur pregnant faster?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment