Friday, June 13, 2014

tips to getting pregnant?




Molly


really want a baby. right now im on the pill. have a steady fiance and great relationship. we want a baby so i was wondering if anyone had any tips that would be great :) thanks


Answer
do u know when you ovulate? if not you'll need to figure out when you ovulate but not every women ovulates @ the normal 2 wks after the start of their cycle and even w/a regular cycle women can ovulate @ diff times every month. if you start to feeling very wet (watery/eggwhite CM) you're in your most fertile window so have sex! if you're having more and more creamy Cm then start having sex every other day. sperm stays in your cervix up to 6 days max in ideal conditions. i use fertilityfriend.com. it tracks BBT, cm, ur cervix and everything in between. it'll take 2 cycles to figure it out but at least it won't be a guessing game. it's a great tool! don't have sex every day as that lowers sperm count - every other day is good :) also if you do need to use lubricant make sure it's sperm friendly as most aren't. i use pre-seed :) try the digital OPK's so you get a smiley face instead of trying to figure out the colors

any tips on getting pregnant?




miraclebab


would like to get pregnant again. didnt fin dout last time till i was 11 weeks. any tips on how i can concieve quickly and know i am pregnant. use to be anemic and had irregular periods. mine are now back on track so thats why i couldnt tell i was pregnant before. any information other than"have sex" would be great


Answer
Take prenatal vitamins or multivitamin and folic acid suppliment. Make sure you are eating a balanced diet and not drinking, etc.

Then, after you have sex, put your legs in the air. It sounds funny, but it's an old school trick. You're employing gravity to pull the semen where it needs to go.

I did this after stopping birth control in July of 03 and had a positive pregnancy test in my hand on August 27th, 03. My grandmother told me she did this to get pregnant twice and found it helps speed things up.

As for knowing when you're pregnant, I'm stumped, 'cause I don't know how to tell either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tips to getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
    on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

    ReplyDelete