Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pregnant with twin girls but wanted boys.?




mommytobe


Okay I know the first thing everyone is thinking be lucky you are having kids. That is already set in my mind. My husbands family is really rude and I can't stand his sister or his sister in law..I really dislike them both with a passion. They never have anything positive to say to anyone about anything. I wanted twin boys and I have twin girl (well will be having) is it bad to feel the feeling of depression because you didnt get what you wanted? LIke i said before my husbands sister and sister in law are all rubbing it in my face of haha you have girls and you wanted boys. I am to the point that I dont even talk to them anymore. What should I do. I am very greatful that I am having kids. I just dont want my kids to grow up and at the age of 16 tell me they are pregnant. It is normal to feel like this. It is really bothering.
Thanks to all who help.



Answer
Okay 1st of all, how do you know they will get pregnant at 16? You don't. Its really unfair of you to assume that they will. No mother wants their daughter to get pregnant at 16. And if they did, you deal with it. Just like you deal with this depression that your daughters are causing you. They aren't even born yet and you are blaming them for your grief over the fact that they aren't boys.

Its not their fault that they are girls. And I think its ridiculous for you to be so upset over this.

If you really are grateful, then love the fact that you are having girls.

But more so, hope that you have healthy babies and stop obsessing over the fact that they are girls.

Pregnant with twin girls?




Baby Blue


My name is Iris, My 15 month old is Lily,
What do you think of Rose And Daisy for the twins? Or are there any other flower names that you like??
my moms is Heather My grandmas Is Violet, my sister"s are Azalea & Zinnia



Answer
I think Rose and Daisy would be perfect for twins, they are very cute names! And they match yours and your daughter's names wonderfully! Some other flower names are Blossom, Willow, Violet, Jasmine, Petunia, Ivy, Holly, Angelica, Bryony, Fern, Laurel, Heather and Alyssa! Hope this helps! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant with twin girls but wanted boys.?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment