Sunday, June 8, 2014

Anyone have Tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus?




Laura TTC


I have always known i had a tilted uterus (tilted towards the back) But when i talked to my dr about getting pregnant he said we should have no problems.. and never mentioned anything about my uterus. My husband and I have been trying for 13 months now going on 14! I will be going back to the dr in a few months and i have read all kinds of things about having a tilted uterus and getting pregnant! I hear its harder! Anyone have any good tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus? I have tried Laying on my stomach with my butt in the air after sex instead of on my back.. but no luck! any suggestions would be nice! thanks!


Answer
I have heard people swear by doggie style. I know three people that conceived this way. Good Luck!

Tilted uterus?




kristina_j


I have a tilted uterus and i was just wondering does that cause infertility? I have a 3yr old and i've been trying to get pregnant the doctor told me my uterus tilted after childbirth. does it make it harder to get pregnant?? I would like to know everthing about this situation.


Thanks for the info



Answer
Can a tilted uterus cause infertility?

The medical term for a tipped uterus is "retroverted" (tilted backward) or "anteverted" (tilted forward). Neither position really affects fertility.


Most women have a slightly anteverted uterus that is flexed toward the bladder; about one in four or five women have a retroverted uterus, tilted toward the spine. Neither uterine position would, in and of itself, interfere with fertility.


Some women may have a retroverted uterus associated with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease. In both cases, scar tissue could interfere with the normal movement of the egg through the fallopian tubes to the uterus, thus decreasing the chance of getting pregnant by preventing the egg from reaching the sperm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone have Tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment