Saturday, April 19, 2014

8.5 weeks pregnant and huge breasts???? L cup size?




pregowith1


My bra size is a 38 L. I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant and am noticing that none of my bras are fitting me as of late. Isn't it too darn early for my breasts to start growing?????? I'm so nervous that I'm not going to be able to find nursing bras in my size. My breasts already KILL me because they hurt so bad when I take my bra off every night that I'm dreading the future. Does anyone know where I can find asome good supportive maternity bras in my size??? I can't seem to find anything online! Please help.


Answer
I know exactly how you feel.I am naturally large breasted girl but once I got pregnant with my daughter..it got worse.I did not have a belly until I was about 8 months because my breasts got so big it was hard to tell.On top of that I grew very asthmatic(sp) because of the babies feet pushing up and my breasts pushing down...horrid.As far as a bra..I could never find a decent nursing bra that would fit my bust so I usually used different lane bryant bras according to the different clothes I would be wearing(a very supportive bra for nights out and one without much wire for relaxing walks or such)..you can try looking up their cacique line..im am not sure if they go up that high but it doesn't hurt to check.Good Luck!

pregnant 32 weeks?

Q. ok i went to the doctor 9-5-07 and i was 30 weeks, they mesured me at 32 weeks then, They have me down for a c-section nov 7th. i was wondering what i could do to make my self go into labor naturally, and when should i start doing it, since they mesuring me 2 weeks ahead of my due date. ...And being at 32 weeks how much should he weight and how long. and whats left for him to develop


Answer
I am 34 weeks and measuring 17 days ahead of where I am. My Dr ordered an ultrasound at 32 weeks to determine this, and another at 36 to see if the baby is still growing at the same rate. My Dr told me that we can still try to do a vaginal delivery however I will be monitored closer to see if we need to do an emergency c-section. She also told me that if the baby is over 4000 grams I can elect to do a c-section on my due date. I am not sure why your doctor already set a c-section date if that is not what you want. I would reccomend talking with him again and voicing that you would like to try a vaginal delivery first. My Dr said no one knows what your pelvis is capable of until you try.

The say at 37 weeks everything is developed, I believe the lunngs are the last to develop. But you want to be careful, just because its a big baby does not mean that it is fully developed on the inside. So you don't want to go into labor early. And if you have been measuring on track at all other visits and ultrasounds this may just be a growth spurt that the baby is going through.

I measured right on at all my ultrasounds 8 weeks, 12 weeks, and 20 weeks. then at 28 weeks my stomach measured big and again at 32, thats why we did the ultrasound.

Keep the communication open with your Dr with what you want to happen. As long as it isn't harming the baby, he or she should go along with what you want. Don't be pushed into a c-section if you don't want it. My Dr told me that I should prepare myself for it because its a possiblility that my little one won't come out on her own....Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 8.5 weeks pregnant and huge breasts???? L cup size?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment