Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sims Three Generations Twin Boys Help?




unpronounc


So I have Sims Three Generations.
And I want TWIN BOYS, not TRIPLETS or TWIN GIRLS.
Please help!
Thanks you in advance, xox



Answer
I know that to get boys, you have to make your pregnant sim eat lots of apples during her pregnancy. The only way you ensure twins (or triplets) is to have both sims earn the fertility treatment award. However, it's pretty much random on whether you'll have triplets or twins...sorry. But the fertility treatment award assures it. Try just having one sim with the award nd see if that helps

Hopefully that helps

Im 13 weeks pregnant with twins?




Luna


One is a boy one is a girl is there a way I can have the boy removed surgically and ensure my baby girl keeps growing safely?
I had a 3d ultrasound just in case one was a boy. And im gonna call my nearest clinic.
im not a troll but I am really pregnant with twins a boy and girl I am just frustrated cause I can't find a boys name. I just wanted to frustrate pro life people.



Answer
That is so horrible! Why on earth would you ever want to do something that cruel and disgusting! It isn't the boys fault you got pregnant with twins. And it would probably mess your daughter up for her entire life, knowing she had a brother you got rid of. Maybe you should think about the actions you make if you can't handle the consequences. And do everyone a favor, start using protection if you can't take responsibility for your actions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sims Three Generations Twin Boys Help?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment