Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pregnant 4 weeks after miscarriage?

Q. Well my DH and I have been ttc for almost 8 months. Feb I found out I was pregnant. Sadly I miscarried. I was only about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. My DH and I decided we were not going to actively ttc until at least one normal cycle. But only 4 weeks after my miscarriage I am pregnant again. I am really worried and concerned that I may miscarry again. I need some comfort and your stories to help me stop worrying. I only feel like this will end the same as before. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a higher chance that I will miscarry again b/c of it being so soon? Thank you

***Wishing Baby Dust to All***


Answer
Wow, this is almost the same thing I experienced about 2 years ago. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I miscarried on December 19, 2005. We started TTC right away, as my Dr. said it was fine. I had a positive pregnancy test in my hand on January 14, 2006, not even a month later. I totally understand the fear, I actually ended up getting an early ultrasound because my Dr. was is disbelief at how fast I had gotten pregnant again. so at 11 weeks I had the US and after that, seeing my baby and hearing that everything was OK, I was finally able to relax and enjoy being pregnant. My baby was born on September 22, 2006. They say that there is no more of a chance of miscarrying again, after only 1 miscarriage. They are so common....it's unreal!! Good luck to you and congrats on your pregnancy!

im 6 weeks pregnant and have had 2 missed miscarriages?




LEANNE R


i am so nervous i havent had a healthy baby yet we are desperate for a baby but had 2 missed miscarriages the doctors wont look into the 2 missed miscarriages until i have had the third! does anyone think this pregnance be fine or not i am so nervous but the doctor doesnt want to see me till the 20th jan


Answer
I think it is a bunch of Bullsh-t! I would go to another doctor for a second opinion! I just had a miscarriage last week. I have a 2 1/2 year old and have been ttc#2 for 5 months through the same doctor. she put me on prometrium (progesterone) last month because I noticed i was spotting for about 4 days before AF which means that I have low progesterone so if I had a fertilized egg, it wasnt "sticking" to my uterus. Well, I got a positive and continued taking the progesterone which stops miscarriages (except if it is a chromosomal defect) then, exactly a week ago I was spotting. She told me to come in right away (5 weeks 2 days) She did an internal ultrasound and there was nothing anywhere. She sent me to get blood tests to see if my levels were rising. they didn't. Your doctors should be taking blood tests to monitor if your levels are going up. You should also be on progesterone!!!! I know alot of people who had miscarriages and their doctors put them on progesterone. Even if you don't need progesterone, it won't hurt you or the baby to take it just in case. You need to go to another doctor ASAP!!!!! My doctor said that when I get pregnant again she wants to check my levels constantly and she wants to see me once a week. Sounds like you are just a number at your doctors office. Please get a second opinion because my doctor would never say that to you. She would have you in right away, not wait until miscarriage #3! I know how scared you are especially since I just had one but, you need to trust your doctor and their answer is unacceptable!!!!!! Ask about prometrium 200mg 2Xday vaginally!!!!! Please update me!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant 4 weeks after miscarriage?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment