Friday, April 18, 2014

Fertility Drug:how effective to get pregnant with twins?







I was told I have polycystic ovary..and I'll have hard time to conceive again.
And my obgyne told me if I really wanted to have kids againshel have to put me on fertility drug.
Sounds great since I got two kids already:1 girl and 1boy.
I'm excited!!!



Answer
if you have trouble conceiving, you should be grateful for one healthy baby, not wanting twins... conception is a miracle even with only one baby!!! multiple births can cause a whole lot of problems. its likely you will get pregnant, and multiple births are common.

Fertility Drug... how effective to get pregnant with twins?







I was told by my obgyne I got polycystic ovary and I'll have time to conceiveagain.
I got two kids already one boy and one girl but I'd love to have two more so I was hoping 4 twins. So getting fertility drug to help me conceive is exciting.



Answer
I hope you are prepared because fertility drugs usually result in multiple births e.g. Quads/ Quintuplets or in some cases more




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fertility Drug:how effective to get pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment