Sunday, April 13, 2014

Could I be pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth?




Amber


My husband and I had sex within 2 weeks of giving birth to my son who only lived for one minute. I was not on birth control then but got on it 2 months ago. We want to be pregnant again and part of me thinks I am now. Ive had 2 periods since giving birth. Could I still be pregnant???
For those who think I am not deeply hurt by losing my child you are wrong. I had him at 27 weeks by c-section. He died of a heart defect. Nothing can replace him but my husband and I do want to have a child before he deploy overseas again!
oh and I gave birth to my son in May.



Answer
not sure. You are very firtile after giving birth, because the cervix is still open. periods though,,,
Best of luck..

Pregnant 5 1/2 weeks after giving birth @ 22 weeks?




kelshere


Here is my situation. My daughter was still born on Aug 20th. I was only 22 weeks along. I had a very long labor but the delivery itself was very easy with no complications. She was extremely tiny for how far along I was too. It has been 5 1/2 weeks and I long for a baby so bad. My husband and I started having sex again a few days short of 2 weeks postpartum. We didn't use any sort of protection. I am pretty sure, about 99% sure, I ovulated a little more than 2 weeks ago. I took a pregnancy test middle of last week and it was negative. I was able to get some positive tests this week though along with one negative test. Am I pregnant or could it be the left over pregnancy hormones. I saw my family DR yesterday and asked her and she didn't know the answer. In fact she said that it is rare to get pregnant that soon after giving birth, but I don't think that part is true. I have my postpartum visit next week with my ob and think I am just going to stick it out til than and see if I get my period or if I get another positive test next week. Sorry this is so long. I just want to see what other people think since my family DR didn't seem to know much!
To the person who said I am trying to replace my baby you are so wrong. There is no replacing her, I would rather have her but that is not possible. My OB gave us permission to start trying as soon as we felt comfortable.
My daughter had died a few days before I had her so my dr induced me. He ran tests and could not find anything at all. We may never know why it happened.



Answer
I am not doctor, but your doctor could take a blood test every 2-3 days, and see how the HCG hormones are going. If you are pregnant it should doubled every couple of days. If not, the hormones should go away. It is not fair from your doctor to keep you hangig and say he just don`t know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I be pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment