Saturday, April 12, 2014

tips on getting pregnant!?




J&R__


okay this question isn't for me i know im 16! don't be all nosey and say that im to young its not for me but my cuzins been trying to get pregnant and she just wants to know a few tips of a higher chance of getting pregnant fast


Answer
My sister used ovulation predictors daily for two months. The first month they didn't succeed but the second month they did. They cost like $17 for a month supply of the ones she used. She swears that's how they conceived so fast. Her and her husband tried for over a year and a half on the first child so two months is a big difference.

Also, after intercourse she propped pillows under her hips and stayed elevated like that for 20 minutes. She swears that this and the ovulation predictors helped...

I myself wasn't trying to conceive when I conceived my baby boy =). Don't get me wrong, i'm thrilled about my surprise but I can't offer her any advice of my own.

TIPS/ADVICE ON GETTING PREGNANT? ?




Faith


My husband I had a miscarriage fixing to be a year ago on the 29 of this month! And we are trying to conceive again! Any tips on getting pregnant sooner? We have been tryin since and haven't conceived yet. We have not done all the tests and stuff though.


Answer
My very best tip is, don't try. Stop contraception and Just have sex whenever it takes your fantasy(excuse the pun). If you worry about ovulation dates and thermometers etc, then it will take longer and be more stress full. Also just make sure your both healthy, cut down on alcohol and if you smoke stop. get hubby to wear loose fitting boxers. Do this and i think it will happen sooner rather than later. good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tips on getting pregnant!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment