Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Clomid?? Wanting twins or triplets..? No problems getting pregnant?




Anna


I know this sounds silly and don't judge me, because you don't know me. My fiance and I are wanting to get pregnant again right after our wedding next year. We really want twins or even triplets. I don't have any problems getting pregnant. We already have a baby. But we really really wanted more then one. I am not crazy! I work with triplets who are 3 and spend alot of time with my nephew who is 2. My daughter will be almost four by the time we have them. I have heard of a ferility drug called Clomid that increases chances of having more then one baby at a time. It tricks your body into producing an egg sometimes even more then 1. We don't want to pay like 47432423 for them to implant them in me. I just wanna know if this is possible or if anyone else has ever tried this? Thank you for your advice/ help. Or Best ways to get pregnant with twins or triplets?????


Answer
First of all, Clomid is only available by prescription after having many tests that the results determine Clomid is warranted. It does not increase the chances of multiples highly, only slightly, in those who take it (something like 10% of women taking Clomid will have a multiple birth). Of that 10%, a large percentage is a result of other factors in addition to the Clomid.

Second of all, Clomid is used to treat certain problems. If you do not have those problems, it is possible it could interfere with your conceiving rather than aiding in it.

Third, that you work with triplets means nothing. You did not have the physical burden of carrying them, you do not have the financial burden of raising them. NOt all stories end happily- the more babies you carry, the higher the risk of miscarriage, premature birth, complications.

Get pregnant with twins or more on Clomid?

Q. Please only answer this question If you got pregnant with twins, triplets or more while taking Clomid. What days did you take it? Did you take any other medications with it? How many trys did it take you before you conceived your multiples? Did you take it for fertility reasons or did you take it hoping for twins (unprescribed)? What was the dosage that you took the cycle you got pregnant? Did your doctor ever extend your usage for more then 5 days (instead of 3-7 or 5-9, you took it 3-8, 3-9 or something similar). And if your doctor did extend it, please tell me why. Thanks, Laura


Answer
If you are trying to have twins, I do not recommend doing anything like taking clomid without your doctor prescribing it. For many reasons. You should be monitored on it, and if you buy it online you never know what it really is. If you are taking it for fertility reasons and want twins, well talk to your doctor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Clomid?? Wanting twins or triplets..? No problems getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment