Thursday, April 10, 2014

How do you get a baby? How do you make a two story house or more?




Sasuke


It is for Sims 2 for p.c.


Answer
To get a baby, use the phone and call an adoption agency. They'll get you a baby. To make a biological baby, have your two sims cuddle with each other on a bed, and use the action "try for baby". BE SURE THEY ARE IN LOVE. If you hear a lullaby sound, then one of your sims is pregnant. Expect a baby in 3 days.

To make a 2-story house... um, kind of complicated. There are some tutorials on sims2.com... check it out there. But I'll try to explain it.

Build a one story house with no roof. Find the picture of a split-in-two house in the bottom left corner. Click the upper one. You will now be able to build your second story.

Baby name making?




Grace


does anyone else besides me enjoy making baby names?
i am a 14 year-old girl who is NOT PREGNANT AND NEVER HAS BEEN EVEN CLOSE TO GETTING PREGNANT (just incase you are wondering). but on boring or rainy days i like to sit down with my parents old "baby names" books and make baby names, mostly for girls, but sometimes boys
examples:
Angelina Marie
Nacia Laurelle
Charlene Rose

so does anyone else enjoy doing this, i have been doing it for about 2 years.



Answer
YES!! I used to make lists of names allll the time! The girl that lived next door from me as a kid used to come over and we'd write stories with our favorite names... lol

I still have some of my OLD lists and its crazy to see how much my opinion has changed on names! Now I'm 31wks pregnant and choosing a name has never been harder!! =]

I love your girl names by the way! For 14 you sure do have good taste!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you get a baby? How do you make a two story house or more?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment