Tuesday, April 8, 2014

can i get pregnant a couple days before my period?




janedoetw


OK, well, i am 24 and is in a relationship with this guy and we had sex. but he didn't pull out. i am a bit worried that i could get pregnant, but can you get pregnant a couple days before your period? i'm supposed to start within the next 2-4 days. can this happen? i have tried looking it up. all i can figure out is that you can only get pregnant when you ovulate. can an egg get fertilized in the uterus after ovulation? PLEASE HELP ME.


Answer
It is VERY unlikely to get pregnant a couple days before your period. At that point, you have already ovulated and the egg has died. The only risk is not knowing exactly when your period is coming. But if you are right and it is due in two-four days, there is pretty much no chance.

You ovulate at least 12 days before your period and your egg is only good for 24-48 hours. It is much more likely to get pregnant 2 days after your period ends than two days before it starts.

If you're not planning to go on birth control, start tracking your periods, and this will help you understand when the most fertile times are. Even with pull out, you want to avoid having sex during your most fertile times.

Check out this website and book for more information.

Can you get pregnant before your period?




bettyboopa


I had sex on a Saturday. I had my period Monday. It came early because it usually comes on Wednesday. I take birth control and I have been missing some so I would double up the next day or I would take it later than I should. Could I be pregnant? I am now feeling bloated and constipated. It was about 2 weeks ago that I had sex.


Answer
Technically you can get pregnant before you period and after your period. You should normally ovulate 14 days into your cycle. Cycle day one is the first day of your period. For those who say you can get pregnant anytime of the month is wrong. You only ovulate generallyonce and when you do, you only have a 24 to 36 hour period for the egg to get fertilized. I seriously doubt you are pregnant if you got your period. Also on your bc. don't double up. Take them at the same time everyday. Put them somewhere where you can remember them. Like for example beside your toothbrush. If you brush your teeth everyday then you will remember to take them. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i get pregnant a couple days before my period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment