Sunday, April 6, 2014

PCOS Pregnancy???




TTC for #1


Back in November 2007 I was diagnosed with PCOS. My fiance and I have been trying for a child and we really want one badly lol. I am currently taking Metphormin 1000MG twice a day. I was wondering if any women out there that has PCOS and has become pregnant had any advice or any tips they done that could help me out!! (Besides having sex..that one is common sense!!)

ANY ADVICE AND TIPS ARE WELCOME

SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!!!!!!



Answer
I have pcos and was not able to get pregnant naturally. I went on metformin and it didn't work either. Then I went onto CLomid and was pregnant first time. That was 3 yrs ago and am now on my 6th month of clomid and nothing, its so tough.
My suggestion would be to buy an ovulation kit, it will help pin point ovulation as it is difficult to tell with girls who have pcos. My other suggestion is to lay off carbs, for some reason they can interfere with trying to conceive. i have been told numerous times not to stress just let it happen but that is so much easier said than done.
I wish you all the luck in the world, this is such an emotional roller coaster. But it is possible!!
Baby dust to you!!

i have pcos and want to get pregnant?

Q. do you have any tips on how i can get pregnant naturally with pcos. any advise will help.


Answer
There is so much you can start with. First go to fertilityfriend.com and learn how to chart your basal body temperature. This will give you a lot of insight on if you are even ovulating. Also it will give you somewhere to start if or when you have to go to an Ob/Gyn for fertility.

I have to be honest. I have never had luck with natural remedies. Maybe you will but if you are wanting to get pregnant in the near future I would skip natural.

My doctor put me on 2000mg of Metformin to help my insulin to work correctly. I also went on prenatal vitamins right away. Try eating as healthy as you can and lose any extra weight that you need to without starving yourself. Since I have never in my life had a period on my on I had to go on Provera to have a period. Then I went on 50mg of Clomid. I have gotten pregnant 6 times and each of those was within two months but one of them.

Lots of baby dust being sent your way!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PCOS Pregnancy???
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment