Monday, April 21, 2014

what would make you feel like the most special woman ever?




wondering


What would make you feel like the most special woman in the world?


Answer
A special night all planned out with whatever I love to do. For me it might be a nice home cooked meal, maybe lay out on a blanket beneath the stars, one of those rose-petal baths, or a trail of rose petals leading somewhere special or to a surprise. Getting a proposal and a baby. I'm not quite sure really, it depends on the girl and what she likes.

I would like to hear about you wedding proposals, its always nice to hear how it went for some one else?

Q. like it says I want to hear how it was for you. I always love to hear how people were proposed to.
here's my story:

My proposal was last year on july 21, 2009. My boyfriend ( Now husband) Kevin called me at 9am and asked do you want to go to the beach today ? and me loving the beach said "do you even have to ask?" he laughed and said " Ill pick you up in 30 minutes oh and Liz and Mat are coming too" and at first I thought this is going to be a great day and then I thought"wait... Kevin hates the beach" he only goes on rare occasions and he's only asked me be for to go with him 2 times in the 3 years I was dating him so then I thought something was up. so he picked me up and we went to the beach . we got there and set up a spot then liz and mat came. then Kevin pulled Liz and Mat away for about 20 seconds but in that 20 seconds I saw Mat hug Kevin and Liz nearly fall. then I really thought something was going on. but we had a great day in the water and on the sand. but the whole day Kevin was kinda off. that I wasn't surprised about because he didn't like the beach. but he was still having fun to make me happy , boy I love that man . and at the end of the day we were sitting on our blanket , everyone was gone off the beach other then a couple people and mat and Liz. and me and Kevin were sitting holds each other watching the sun on the water and I kissed his cheek and said " I had a great day today , thank you. I love you." he turned to me and said " I love you too... so much.. from the momment I met you .. and the 3 years Ive been with you I feel like a changed man... all because of you... your perfect" I was shocked by his speach. I couldent really find anywords to say all that came our of my mouth was "Kevin..." he squezzed my hand and walked to his back pack and toke out a small box and he sat down beside me and slowly lifted the lid to the box and inside was the most beautful Blue sapphire ring ( Iam not into dimonds. I love sapphires, and blue is my favorit color... perfect) and Kevin said " I love you . and cant picture my life without you in it.. and I hope you feel the same... will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?"
I dident know what to say ... I jumped on him and kissed him and said " I love you with all my heart and soul. yes Ill marry you because I dont want to live my life without you!"

and thats my story , whats yours?
oh and we got married on spetember 15 2009, best day of my life


Answer
How sweet i just cried like a baby. :)
My husband was going to as me to marry him on July 4th 2009, but he thought i knew about it because he had left an IM open from his friend and he thought i saw it. So a few days later. on June 20th he was in the kitchen talking to me about how his mom and ruined his dad's proposal. I was like wow thats sad. Then i noticed he was acting really funny. He was making ramen and looked at me and said Traci will you marry me. I was like Yes or course i will.
I know its not the most romantic way of him asking me, but i would of not had it any other way. He didnt have a ring, buut we got to pick on out together and that was every special for me. We got married January 8th 2010. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what would make you feel like the most special woman ever?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment