Thursday, April 24, 2014

Have any of you become pregnant from pre ejaculation?




confused g


I am curious as to how many people have gotten pregnant from pre ejaculation.


Answer
Pre-ejaculatory fluid CAN DEFINITELY get you pregnant.

A lot of people don't realise that Procom contains active sperm and active sperm get you pregnant. When a man ejaculates he releases thousands of sperm at a time and it only takes ONE sperm to make a baby. Sperm are like tadpoles. Once they are released and come into contact with a vagina or during sex, they will swim upwards until they reach the egg and fertilise it.

So yes you can definitely get pregnant from Procom. A lot of men do not know when they have released Procom because it has no colour of smell. Pre *** is released when the man becomes sexually excited and before he is going to ejaculate and also after he ejaculates. Sometimes you can notice Procom on the end of the mans penis because it can be sticky or look shiny. But it IS clear fluid and hard to see so don't rely on a man saying he hasn't presumed because he wont know.

I say it's far more common than people think!

Possible to be pregnant with pre-ejaculation?

Q. My girlfriend and I were dry humping and I ejaculated in my pants.So I went to go clean myself up.But then we got intimate and took our pants off.I was going to insert but she told me to stop and the tip of my penis only touched her vagina.She said she was wet and I don't know if I pre-ejaculated or was just dry.She said it felt like I went in but at the time I didn't feel anything.I know I didn't ejaculate.Could it come out without any feeling?.Can pre-ejaculation cause pregnacy?Could she possibly get pregnant from this?


Answer
Pre-ejaculation can cause pregnancy. Any semen which enters the vagina can result in pregnancy. It is probably unlikely if you weren't inside her but if you have semen on your penis and you rub this against her vagina or have any contact with her vagina then there is a chance this could get inside her and she could get pregnant. If you are not 100% sure the only thing you can do is wait. If this happened less than 72 hours ago she could take the morning after pill. Has she thought about birth control? As this is useful for situations like this as everyone knows how people sometimes get caught in the moment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have any of you become pregnant from pre ejaculation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment