Sunday, April 20, 2014

can skipping white birth control pills help with getting pregnant?

Q. I'm going to start IVFsoon. Dr. put me on birth control pills. When I called to schedule Hysteroscopy
the nurse told me to skip white pills to avoid getting my period. Hubby and I are having unprotected sex. Can I get pregnant? This is my first month. Now What?


Answer
No, you can't get pregnant while on birth control. I assume your doctor had a good reason to put you on them, since you will be starting IVF soon, but while you are on the pill you can't get pregnant. That is how it works.

The nurse was just giving you a friendly tip: getting your period while on birth control is just a way to mimic a natural cycle, it has no other function. There is no medical reason to get your period while on birth control. So you might as well NOT get your period. It's only a nuisance. And if you skip the white pills, you won't have to deal with that nuisance.

Condom leaked at the base, but on birth control. can i get pregnant?




<3


I am on birth control, and have been taking it exactly on time.

My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom, but when he came, some leaked out (not the tip, but towards his balls) after we were done. but during sex, i wasn't going deep into him (I was on top).

I smelled that he got a little bit of *** on my underwear, but i cleaned myself asap and changed underwear.

can you get pregnant with a condom especially while on the birth control pill even though it leaked at the last bit at the base?



Answer
Um, if im not mistaken (im not), the whole point of birth control is to keep you from getting pregnant. So if your on birth control there is a very very small chance of you getting pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can skipping white birth control pills help with getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete