Wednesday, April 23, 2014

5 MONTH OLD CAT PREGNANT-TIPS?

Q. Ok so my 5 month old cat maggie is pregnant. Im worried about her being so young but "nature takes care of their animals well" one person said. I am currently feeding her kitten food. She is about 4 weeks into her pregnancy. I need to know what else i can do to make sure she will have a safe healthy pregnancy. Will there be dangers? please tell me everything you know about 5 month old pregnant cats and what to do!

NOTE: I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CAT ABORTIONS.


Answer
So...I like how close to no one answering this question took the time to consider that the kitten is FIVE MONTHS OLD and probably just wasnt ready to get spayed yet...most vets wont do it till the kitten is at least 6 months old. And I LOVE how whenever anyone on this site has any questions about their cats being pregnant, I see the same people derading them for wanting kittens. Yeah, there are kittens and dogs and many other animals in shelters, sad sad. Does that mean that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD has to stop breeding?? No. It doesn't. BACK THE HECK OFF!!

...anyway, as long as you take her to vet regularly you should be fine. Nature DOES take its course...rarely will an animal come into heat before its ready to have babies, and a cat cannot get pregnant unless she's already been in heat. Its the same as human girls. Can't get pregnant before menstration. As for cats not knowing how to take care of babies without being taught...don't worry about that. I had ..a barn cat that I bottle-fed because her mother was a moron, and this cat turned out to be the greatest little kitty-mom ever. It's all in the nature of the cat. I wouldn't panic too much. Let the vet tell you what needs done, rather than listen to people who obviously don't believe in outside breeders...

I'm ovulating! Tips to help me get pregnant this month!(:?

Q. My man and I have had unprotected sex for two years straight, we weren't trying to have a child we were being dumb teens thinking we weren't going to get prego well we didn't thank god cause were not ready but now we want to try and have a baby but Im feeling down because if I didn't get prego in the last three years of us dating why would I now? I have a lot of scar tissue from surgury that causes painful periods and my periods are slightly off every month and have been short the last two times I took a ovulation test today that says im ovulating I haven't been taking them just today I was wondering because I have been really wet for like five days and I haven't been horny which is usually the only time I get wet down there. So any advice or concerns for me please help me out and any tips that helped you to get prego are appreciated!


Answer
If you are having trouble becoming pregnant or you keep having miss carriages then you should check out http://pregnanncymiraclle.com. They have a book you can get on becoming pregnant within 1-2 months and how to keep it healthy. I and my Wife went through years of struggling to bear a child with no success and doctors told her she should adopt. She refused and wanted to leave something in this world that came from her. After we started following the book I swear to god after about a month and a half she tested positive and now a year later Iâm here celebrating my sons first birthday and canât be more proud of it. Iâm glad to hold my son in my arms every day and wouldnât know where Iâd be if it wasnât for him. Anyways I hope you succeed in your pregnancy and wish you the very best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 5 MONTH OLD CAT PREGNANT-TIPS?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment