Tuesday, April 22, 2014

anyone pregnant from Clomid?




ttc number


I was on the depo for 6 months we have been ttc for three month he said one more month and he will step in and give me the clomid witch I go back next month. But he didn't tell me anything about it yet. I just would like to know more . 1. I hear you can have twins is this true and did it happen to you? 2. how long did it take for you to become pregnant with you started taking it? . 3. how did you have to take it do you take it every day like birth control pill or just when you are on your period how ? 4. what is your advise being on it ,


Answer
I got pregnant on my 3rd round/month of clomid, 1st month using a digital ovulation monitor. I miscarried, but I had miscarried before clomid too.
Clomid can sometimes hyperstimulate your ovaries which can cause more than 1 egg to mature, which can lead to twins, but its unlikely and even if you do ovulate 2 eggs, it doesnt mean you will have twins as both eggs might not be fertilized.
You take it either day 3-7 or day 5-9, whichever your dr. prescribes it so no, its not like having to remember a birth control pill every day.
If you decide to take it, make sure your dr. gives you progesterone too as clomid can thin the lining of your uterus over time (3-4 mos) and can make a poor lining for implantation which can result in miscarriage.

Increase our chances on twins!?

Q. My husband and I want twins we all ready have a 4 year old daughter and 3 year old son. We both are extremely fertile and conceived them both with no help! So, getting pregnant no problem! But, we would like to know what are some of the options for conceiving twins? And so pricing if anyone knows! THANKS


Answer
You can't predict or induce twins. They just happen. Identical twins happen when the fertilized embryo splits and fraternal twins happen when 2 eggs are released from the ovary and both are fertilized with different sperm. You cannot force either circumstance to happen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: anyone pregnant from Clomid?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment