Friday, April 25, 2014

TWINS Babies?????????




Moody O


Having Twins. Need advice?????
My Girlfriend and I just found out today we are having twins. We are 16 years old. I know we shouldnât be having kids. But we are good parents our other 2 kids are happy and healthy. We are living with my parents. We have taken parenting classes. The one instructor comes to our house once and a while to see how we are doing. She canât believe how well we are doing. Our oldest child is 3 years old. She is a sweetie. We just had a baby 2 months and 26 days ago. I work full time she works part time. We both go to school but right now we have tutors coming to our house. So we can stay home.

I really want to be honest we had sex less then a week after we had our baby girl. I told my parents they are not really happy. My parents are supportive they love me my girl friend and there grandchildren. But they only finically support my girlfriend and I. We have to pay for our children. My parents help a little. That helps. To be honest being a father has made me a better person. I know that I made mistakes. At least I am taking care of my kids and girlfriend. I have insurance for my kids and my girlfriend and I feed them. They are treated right. My girl friend and I are married but the only people that know are our parents.

We are taking a brake from having a sex. I am nervous and I am happy about having another child. I love being a dad. I know I can afford another child. I donât waste money. I put my change everyday into my change jar. Every month my bank account is always positive. My GF puts her money she earns into the same account. We got a lot of money from her great grandpa and ma. That is in another account we have not touch that money yet.

My girlfriend loves being a mom. She is a good mom. She is a better mom then her mom. Her mom who abandon her, her sister, and brother at there grandparents. My GF is excited about having another baby. I am excited do. Our kids are healthy. We put our kids needs first. Please no rude comments I am taking care of my kids they are happy and healthy. To be honest we are happier now. We love being parents. Yes we are young. We are waiting a long time before we have sex again.

My questions are. Please donât be mean. I am nervous.

My girlfriend does not want to go to college any ideas on that? I respect her
decision. She wants to be a stay home mom.

Are we crazy for wanting to keep the babies?

How can someone get pageant again after just having a baby?

What is life like with twins?

Should I start preparing for the twins? What stuff should I get know.



Answer
I think you should keep the babies you'll do great!
Don't worry you'll both be fine being parents again its great to have kids. You'll be up most of the night but your probably used to that.
Nobody expects you to not make mistakes your human. Just wait a while to have more kids like when you are out of school. Tell your gf to think about going to school and tell her that she would be missing out on a chance in a lifetime.

Does dropping a baby result in crazy adults?

Q. sometimes people say "I think you were dropped too many times as a baby" if they think somebody is crazy/weird/dumb or has some other problem.

Does this belief have a basis in reality?


Answer
"Dropping a baby" can be 2 inches or 2 feet, on a pillow or on the sidewalk. It can cause brain malfunction if a baby is dropped on its head. If you had a brain injury, you'd know it by now - so I'd ignore these rude comments. You're not crazy/weird/dumb - you're unique! Also know that people who make comments like that often do so because they are intimidated and/or insecure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TWINS Babies?????????
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment