Friday, February 14, 2014

Any tips on getting pregnant?




ashleyjay1


Me and my husband are trying to conceive our first child and i am so excited! :) Any tips?


Answer
For me, I tried taking everything that my diet lacked and I got pregnant.

First and foremost, I used an ovulation predictor kit!
I got my positive reading on my 11 day, so we had sex every day starting from day 11 until day 16.
I started to take my prenatal vitamins beforehand
I took iron supplements 2 per day
I took Robitussin (regular brand) to thin out my cervical mucus.
I also tired a different position during sex, which has proven to work.
I stayed stress free!
I drank plenty of water (which was a first for me!)

&& BAM!! I was pregnant, after 16months of trying just a few minor adjustments and I was pregnant! Good Luck, hope all works out!

Any tips on how to get pregnant?




Ms. E


Well besides the obvious of having sex, I've been trying for couple of years. I'm scheduling doctors appointments, but to avoid using up my time doing all that. What are some tips that helped you or someone you know get pregnant? I'm irregular and ovulate on a regular so I know that may be my number one problem.....any other suggestions. ?


Answer
Are you using lube? I know that is a horrible question to ask but lube could be inhibiting the sperm. Make sure if you do it is sperm friendly. Also Robitussin (not sure if I spelled that right) will help thin out your cervical mucus to make it easier for them to swim. Don't make love every day try every two days so it gives them a chance to build up. Try mymontlycycles.com You can track your cycle for free and it will tell you when your most fertile days are based on your history. After making love try laying down for 10 min, and don't "clean down there" immediately afterwards. There is a magazine called conceive that I used and it was great. Have you thought about a fertility monitor, they have a watch to called OVU watch that can sense the hormones in your skin and tell when you are fertile. Hope this helps *** Lots of baby dust***




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any tips on getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment