Friday, February 14, 2014

Can women in their 50's get pregnant naturally through sexual intercourse without ivf or egg donation?




vman


Me and my friend was having a debate that women can get pregnant naturally without the help of ivf or egg donation but I disagree and I said to my friend that woman have a very low chance at having kids through sexual intercourse alone and without ivf or egg donation which one of us do you think is true


Answer
It's possible, but very unlikely. It's easier said than done. It's extremely rare for a woman over the age of 45 to have a child with their own eggs and with no fertility treatments, and most women begin to go through menopause around this age. That depends on the woman, though, and if you haven't gone through menopause in your 50s yet, there still is a chance you can get pregnant. Your chances of getting pregnant in your 50s are much lower than they were 20 years earlier but are still possible. After age 55, it's almost unheard of; the oldest woman to conceive naturally with her own eggs was 59 at the time of conception. It's rare, but there was a mother on my block who got pregnant at the age of 54, completely unplanned. Her youngest child was 25 and she had the baby when she was 54 and her husband was 57. That was the 1980s, too. She died a few months ago and her son was only in his 20s.

Can I become pregnant naturally with PCOS and irregular periods?




Kay G


Im 22 and have PCOS i have always had irregular periods that can last weeks!! Is it still possible for my to get pregnant naturally? If not what can i do to help my chances? My doctor isnt very helpful at all =( any info would be appreciated


Answer
Before you try those expensive drugs you should try FertilAid (this is what I take) or Fertility Blend or just plain chasteberry (which helps your body with ovulating).
I had on average 45 day cycles- but very irregular. Like 60 days, then 30 days... I started taking FertilAid 2 months ago and I've had 2 periods. Most say its the chasteberry doing it, I highly recommend you try this before spending lots of money on doctors. It is also suppose to help with PCOS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can women in their 50's get pregnant naturally through sexual intercourse without ivf or egg donation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment