Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Can u get pregnant at age 43?




txgirl1233


I am 43 I have not had a period in 8 years i have them off and on . I have not gone through the change yet. and can u get a test and would it show up ?


Answer
You could get pregnant, but it is unlikely. Most of the women you hear about getting pregnant after 40 rely on invitro - often with other women's eggs.

43 days late, Am I pregnant?




bamnblb13


I am 43 days late. The latest I ever was, was last month and was 35 days. For the past week i have woken up with headaches, and spot bleeding. Most of the time the blood is more of a darker color. I have taken two pregnancy test and both say negative, but after reading the box said your supposed to take it before your expecting period. Could that of messed with my results?. I have had really bad mood swings more then usual, ask my boyfriend. :) Let me know what you guys think, and whats the best pregnancy test to use.
Thanks
Also I have been having to pee all the time and really bad.
Also I have been having to pee all the time and really bad.
I have to pee more often. Know I am having white discharge. Whats weird too is always right before my period my skin will start to break out and it did so I thought i was going to get my period, but thats when the headaches started and the red/brown spotting began.
So I for the next week I am going to check my weight every morning and night and see if I have any weight gain. I just checked it and it was 126.8. Ill check back in a couple days to let everyone know if still no period and if any weight gain. Oh I am also going to check my temperature, because they sai when your pregnant your temp goes up.Well cross your fingers for me that I am pregnant. Thanks.



Answer
You can take a pregnancy test any time, as long as it's at least 5 days before your missed period. If you're pregnant, the test can pick up the hormone that is produced when a woman is pregnant. Make sure to always check the expiration date on the box. I used EPT or First Response. Those are great, though i've even used ones from the dollar store and have gotten accurate results.
Is it like more frequent urge to pee or does it feel like your bladder is so full you have to pee and you can't hold it? When you're pregnant, it's more frequent. The latter could be a sign of infection.
My advice is wait a few days and take another test. If the test is still negative, your period doesn't come, and the symptoms persist or worsen, contact your GYN and schedule an appointment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can u get pregnant at age 43?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment