Friday, February 14, 2014

Can I be pregnant if i had sex 3-4 days before ovulation?







According to my ovulation calendar, I ovulated November 29th. I had sex November 26th, however, it was very early in the morning around 1 or 2 am. Therefore, i am not sure how that would be considered when it comes to ovulation timing...3 or 4 days before? Also, my cervical mucus this cycle was very confusing. If it weren't for my calendar prediction, I would have thought i ovulated even sooner. If i did in fact ovulate on the 29th of November, like my calendar says, i am currently 7 DPO today and STILL having "egg white" like cm. Symptoms: Sore and heavy breasts started about a week ago. Normally i dont get sore breasts until 2-3 days before my period. What are my chances of being pregnant and how soon can i test?
Next period scheduled to arrive December 14th



Answer
You could get pregnant not only on your ovulation day, but on your high fertility days as well. It seems like you had sex on you high fertility days, so wait for about 2 to 3 weeks then take a test. Good Luck

Can I get pregnant if I have sex 2-3 days before ovulation?




Lyssa


I started having sex with my SO recently and I'm not currently on birth control due to issues I had with birth control after my daughter was born. I have an appointment with my doctor next week to get back on birth control but had sex with my SO on Wednesday (2 days ago). We used the pull out method but we had sex more than once and he did not pee in between the two times we had sex which I wasn't paying attention to at the time so now I'm slightly worried about getting pregnant because even though he did not ejaculate inside of me, there's the slight chance that there was sperm left over from the first ejaculation when we had sex the second time around. According to when I last had my period I would be ovulating today or tomorrow. Is it possible to get pregnant from sex that takes place 2-3 days before ovulation?


Answer
Yes.. reason being that sperm can survive between 3 & 5 days prior to & during ovulation. Hope all goes well for you both, best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I be pregnant if i had sex 3-4 days before ovulation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment