Tuesday, February 11, 2014

baby makes noises in his sleep?




vanessa


My 5 week old has just started making noises in his sleep, like he's pushing and i check to see if he;s pooped and he hasn't, would you say this is normal and he is just dreaming? maybe he is constpated? he makes other grunting noises too


Answer
My baby does this too. The Dr says it is totally normal - self soothing noises. I had to train myself to sleep and not lie awake thinking she was waking up. Even if he does poop in his sleep, just let him keep sleeping. I always put diaper cream on my baby's bottom even when she doesn't have a rash so her skin stays protected if she poops in her sleep.

my 2 week old son makes pushing noises...colic?




yayaaa*


...he like pushes as if he was taking a poop but he doesn't.. his face gets really red.. could it be colic? and if so how can i help it go away...


Answer
My daughter did the same for her first 6 weeks. I used to peddle her legs to help move the 'wind' in her tummy, or lift both her legs up towards her tummy. It did work, because she 'popped off' not long afterwards.
Through research, I found that it takes sometimes between 6-8 weeks for their bowls, stomach, etc.... to develop properly. Do these exercises after she feeds (wait a bit or it may come back up), and i'm sorry to say that you'll have to wait it out. My baby got better around the 6 week mark. Now she's a legend at passing wind on her own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: baby makes noises in his sleep?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment