Thursday, February 13, 2014

I need help making a Slow Jam CD?




jay_dolla8


What are some good songs for a slow jam CD???? im trying to make a cd called "4 Da Panies" Nothing but Slow jams.


Answer
********check these out:


Ciara
- Promise (Remix)(Ft. R. Kelly)

Lloyd
- You (Remix) (Ft. Andre 3000, Nas)

Omarion
- Just That Sexy

M.Y.M.P
- Last Chance

Jhevon Paris
- Neva Eva (Ft. August)

Deepside
- What I Need (Prod. by Stargate)

Anosha
- Infactuated

Sam Salter
- Did I Die

LeMarvin
- U Got That


Chris DeShield
- Everything


3 Doors Down
Here Without You

KCI and JOJO-
All My Life

N'SYNC-
This I Promise You

Mandy Moore
-Cry

Nick Lachey
-This I Swear


It Might Be You
Kai The Promise

Lately
Jodeci Uptown MTV Unplugged


Breakin' My Heart (Pre...
Mint Condition Meant to Be Mint


Never Find Someone Like You...
Keith Martin It's Long Overdue


How Deep Is Your Love
Portrait All That Matters


I Will Always Love You
Troop Attitude


Back to Your Heart
Backstreet Boys Millennium


Right Next to Me
Whistle Always & Forever


Always and Forever
Whistle Always & Forever


Love Makes Things Happen
Pebbles Always


Uhh Ahh (Original Vers...
Boyz II Men Cooleyhighharmony


Still In Love
Troop Troop


On Bended Knee
Boyz II Men II


When Will I See You Smiling...
Bell Biv DeVoe Poison


Ready or Not
After 7 After 7


Two Occasions
The Deele Greatest Hits


Love Makes Things Happen
Pebbles & Baby Face


Who Can I Run To
Xscape Off the Hook


At Your Best
Aaliyah I Care 4 U


No One Else Comes Close
Joe All That I Am


Can You Stand The Rain
Boyz II Men Evolution


All I Do is Think of You
Troop Attitude


Let's Wait Awhile
Janet Jackson Control


Come Back To Me
Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation 1814


You Got it All
The Jets The Best Of The Jets


Please Don't Go
Boyz II Men Cooleyhighharmony


Spend My Life With You
Eric Benet feat. Tamia Day in the Life


My, My, My
Johnny Gill Johnny Gill


I'll Make Love to You
Boyz II Men II


When Can I See You Again
Babyface For the Cool in You


Make It Real
The Jets The Best Of The Jets


With You
Tony Terry Tony Terry


Sweet Lady
Tyrese Tyrese


Any Time, Any Place
Janet Jackson Janet


Whip Appeal
Babyface Tender Lover


Always and Forever
Heatwave The Best Of Heatwave, ...


I Miss You
Aaron Hall The Truth


I Want to Be Your Man
Zapp & Roger All the Greatest Hits


Hands to Heaven
Breathe All That Jazz


Quality Time
Hi-Five Keep It Goin' On


Do What I Gotta Do
Ralph Tresvant New Edition Solo Hits

********peace

what are some good slow jam r&b songs?




Angela


i wanna make a cd of slow jams. i kinda prefer them to be a lil old skool like 1990s 1980s because they are athe best.


Answer
1990
1. HOLD ON - En Vogue
2. MAKE IT LIKE IT WAS - Regina Belle
3. REAL LOVE - Skyy
4. FEELS GOOD - Tony Toni Tone
5. VISION OF LOVE - Mariah Carey
6. ALL AROUND THE WORLD - Lisa Stansfield
7. I'LL BE GOOD TO YOU - Quincy Jones Feat. Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
8. MY, MY, MY - Johnny Gill
9. READY OR NOT - After 7
10. POISON - Bell Biv DeVoe
11. SPREAD MY WINGS - Troop
12. EVERYBODY EVERYBODY - Black Box
13. TENDER LOVER - Babyface
14. LOVE UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT - Miki Howard
15. LIES - En Vogue
1991
1. WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE - Rude Boys
2. LOVE MAKES THINGS HAPPEN - Pebbles
3. GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT - C&C music Factory
4. I LIKE THE WAY (THE KISSING GAME) - Hi-Five
5. CAN YOU STOP THE RAIN - Peabo Bryson
6. HOW CAN I EASE THE PAIN - Lisa Fischer
7. LET THE BEAT HIT 'EM - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
8. THE FIRST TIME - Surface
9. I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE - Hi-Five
10. SOMETHING IN MY HEART - Michel'le
11. IT NEVER RAINS (IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) - Tony Toni Tone
12. ADDICTIVE LOVE - BeBe & CeCe Winans
13. LOVE ME DOWN - Freddie Jackson
14. BABY I'M READY - Levert
15. DO ME AGAIN - Freddie Jackson
1992
1. COME & TALK TO ME Jodeci
2. HONEY LOVE R. Kelly & Public Announcement
3. YOU REMIND ME Mary J. Blige
4. END OF THE ROAD Boyz II Men
5. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO Tevin Campbell
6. BREAKIN' MY HEART (PRETTY BROWN EYES) Mint Condition
7. BABY-BABY-BABY TLC
8. SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BABY Patti LaBelle
9. TENNESSEE Arrested Development
10. STAY Jodeci
11. ALL WOMAN Lisa Stansfield
12. I LOVE YOUR SMILE Shanice
13. PEOPLE EVERYDAY Arrested Development
14. KEEP IT COMIN' Keith Sweat
15. WHY ME BABY Keith Sweat
1993
1. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU Whitney Houston
2. KNOCKIN' DA BOOTS H-Town
3. THAT'S THE WAY LOVE GOES Janet Jackson
4. FREAK ME Silk <3
5. IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE Shai
6. WEAK SWV
7. I'M SO INTO YOU SWV
8. DON'T WALK AWAY Jade
9. WHOOMP! (THERE IT IS) Tag Team
10. RUMP SHAKER Wreckx-N-Effect
11. NUTHIN' BUT A "G" THANG Dr. Dre
12. LATELY Jodeci
13. SOMETHING'S GOIN' ON UNV
14. SO ALONE Men At Large
15. ANOTHER SAD LOVE SONG Toni Braxton
1994
1. BUMP N' GRIND R. Kelly
2. YOUR BODY'S CALLIN' R. Kelly
3. BACK & FORTH Aaliyah
4. ANYTHING SWV
5. I MISS YOU Aaron Hall
6. CRY FOR YOU Jodeci
7. UNDERSTANDING Xscape
8. I'M READY Tevin Campbell
9. I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU Boyz II Men
10. SEVEN WHOLE DAYS Toni Braxton
11. ANY TIME, ANY PLACE Janet Jackson
12. U SEND ME SWINGIN' Mint Condition
13. SENDING MY LOVE Zhane
14. FEENIN' Jodeci
15. STROKE YOU UP Changing Faces
1995
1. THIS IS HOW WE DO IT Montell Jordan
2. HE'S MINE MoKenStef
3. CREEP TLC
4. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL Monica
5. FREAK LIKE ME Adina Howard
6. CANDY RAIN Soul For Real
7. CAN'T YOU SEE Total Feat. the Notorious B.I.G.
8. IF YOU LOVE ME Brownstone
9. WATERFALLS TLC
10. BABY Brandy
11. ASK OF YOU Raphael Saadiq
12. BOOMBASTIC Shaggy
13. YOU USED TO LOVE ME Faith Evans
14. RED LIGHT SPECIAL TLC
15. YOU ARE NOT ALONE Michael Jackson
1996
1. DOWN LOW (NOBODY HAS TO KNOW) R. Kelly Feat. Ronald Isley
2. I CAN'T SLEEP BABY (IF I) R. Kelly
3. WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Monica
4. YOU'RE MAKING ME HIGH Toni Braxton
5. ALL THE THINGS (YOUR MAN WON'T DO) Joe
6. SITTIN' UP IN MY ROOM Brandy
7. TOUCH ME TEASE ME Case Feat. Foxy Brown
8. LADY D'Angelo
9. KILLING ME SOFTLY Fugees
10. TWISTED Keith Sweat
11. NOT GON' CRY Mary J. Blige
12. ONLY YOU 112 Feat. the Notorious B.I.G.
13. KISSIN' YOU Total
1997
1. IN MY BED Dru Hill
2. G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T. Changing Faces
3. ONE IN A MILLION Aaliyah
4. DON'T LEAVE ME BLACKstreet
5. YOU MAKE ME WANNA Usher
6. I BELONG TO YOU (EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR FACE) Rome
7. MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Puff Daddy & Mase
8. STOMP God's Property
9. CAN WE SWV
10. CUPID 112
11. THE SWEETEST THING Refugee Camp All-Stars Feat. Lauryn Hill
12. GET IT TOGETHER 702
13. FOR YOU I WILL Monica
1998
1. TOO CLOSE Next
2. NICE & SLOW Usher
3. ALL MY LIFE K-Ci & JoJo
4. ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY? Aaliyah
5. ANYTIME Brian McKnight
6. THEY DON'T KNOW Jon B.
7. FRIEND OF MINE Kelly Price
8. THE BOY IS MINE Brandy & Monica
9. LET'S RIDE Montell Jordan Feat. Master P & Silkk The Shocker
10. NO, NO, NO Destiny's Child
11. I GET LONELY Janet Jackson
12. STILL NOT A PLAYER Big Punisher Feat. Joe
13. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME Mya & Sisqo
1999
1. MAXWELL Fortunate
2. NOBODY'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE Deborah Cox
3. HEARTBREAK HOTEL Whitney Houston Feat. Faith Evans & Kelly Price
4. NO SCRUBS TLC
5. BILLS, BILLS, BILLS Destiny's Child
6. WHERE MY GIRLS AT? 702
7. YOU Jesse Powell
8. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE Busta Rhymes Feat. Janet Jackson
9. HAPPILY EVER AFTER Case
10. IF YOU (LOVIN' ME) SILK
11. CHANTE'S GOT A MAN Chante Moore
12. EX-FACTOR Lauryn Hill
13. SWEET LADY Tyrese
Columbian




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help making a Slow Jam CD?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

2 comments:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i’m 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i’m 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over SEVEN years, We were going to a fertility clinic for years before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful called Agbazara Temple for him to help me get prenant,And I'm glad we contacted DR.AGBAZARA, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or ( WHATSAPP; +2348104102662 ) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it.

    ReplyDelete