Sunday, February 9, 2014

How can i get pregnant after my periods ends?




Sarah


I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 days before my periods and later on got my periods on time. I'm a virgin and he tried to insert me but couldn't because it was hurting me, is there a chance that i would end up being pregnant by his precum because he kept rubbing into me but didn't insert. My cycle is of 23 days and i just got the pregnant test and it says positive, how can i get pregnant right away after my periods ends?


Answer
if u had ur periods after the sex definitely no chance of pregnancy and ur test
may be false, test should be performed a week after the missing period
on due date
see the rule of, safe and unsafe periods.
The day u start period is called 1st day
the ovulation day will be (Cycle in days-14)
if your cycle is 28 days,means ovulation will take place on 14th day
Sperms is shed in vagina will remain active for about 4 days could be more
fertile days r 10th day to 16th day and rest r safe days
absolute Safe days- 1st to 7th day, and 21st to 28th day
avoid sex on fertile days
Print it and put it in ur purse, so that see it when u go for sex

Pregnant after periods ends, possible?




Sarah


I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 days before my periods and later on got my periods on time. I'm a virgin and he tried to insert me but couldn't because it was hurting me, is there a chance that i would end up being pregnant by his precum because he kept rubbing into me but didn't insert. My cycle is of 23 days and i just got the pregnant test and it says positive, how can i get pregnant right away after my periods ends?


Answer
I've actually had this happen with my third pregnancy. I had a heavy, red flow period, but felt pregnant and took a test on the last day of my period...and had a DARK positive. That's a rare occurrence, but it was later confirmed by a doctor that I conceived right before my period. I ovulate at odd times, and most women only ovulate mid-cycle.

But, if the test said positive, you ARE pregnant. There is no such thing as a false positive. I don't want to worry you, but there is a possibility that you had an early miscarriage. It takes a few weeks for your pregnancy tests to turn negative after an early miscarriage.

But, if you're having symptoms and got a positive, I'd say you're pregnant. Go set up an appointment with your doctor. You're pregnant. Congratulations:)

Was your period light? Or brown? That could of been implantation bleeding, and brown blood is OLD blood. So that can be normal in early pregnancy, and is actually pretty common. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i get pregnant after my periods ends?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment