Saturday, February 15, 2014

Had sex week before period...am I pregnant?




Jamie


My breasts usually start to hurt exactly 1 week before my period starts (that would be yesterday). We decided we are going to try to have a baby recently so yesterday we took another shot at it (haha).

Since it is one week before my next period will I still get that period and then miss the next? Or will I miss this period that should be arriving in about 6 days. Obviously all based upon me actually getting pregnant.

Any help is appreciated?
Thanks everyone...



Answer
It is only possible to be pregnant if you ovulated that week. If you already ovulated in this cycle and the egg was not fertilized, it has already deteriorated. If you get a period you are more than likely not pregnant but will have a good chance of it during your next cycle if you start having unprotected sex every other during after your next period, followed by every day during your ovulation.

If i had sex 1 week before period was due would i have a period if i got pregnant?




Lizzy


Hi, if i had sex one week before my period was due say i got pregnant a couple days before my period was due would i get my period still or no?


Answer
It is possible, but it would be quite unlikely for two reasons: Most women ovulate two weeks after the last day of their period - which would make it unlikely that you would have been fertile at the time the sex occurred. The other reason is generally when you get your period it means you are not pregnant. While some women do get their period after they are pregnant, it is not common. The only other way is that the sperm would survive long enough for another egg to be released. But since sperm can only survive seven days maximum - an ovulation wouldn't be for another three weeks almost - that also is extremely unlikely. So, you most likely did not get pregnant. But if your next period is late then take a test, but I really wouldn't worry to much about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Had sex week before period...am I pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment