Saturday, February 15, 2014

Closed cervix due period or pregnant?




Sofie


hey I am trying to get pregnant. did a test 2 days ago it was neg. but my past period was only 3 weeks ago my cycle is never right so not sure when I am actualy due.

but I am have sum strange symptoms my boobs hurt so much. and they never do not this bad.
I have some think creamy distarge and my cervix is very much closed.

a closed cervix is that a pregnancy sign or period sign? please help!!



Answer
You would have to be tracking the changes in you cervix to notice the change during pregnancy... and checking your cervix can be misleading anyway. I thought for months I was only to be wrong each time. But when I was, the difference was very noticeable.

And, I also took every other symptom to mean I was, even though they all can be caused my your period coming, or pregnancy, but when you start to pay attention to your body you feel things you never did before. (Like, I never had any premenstrual signs until I started to pay attention, then was let down each month that I wasn't pregnant.)

So, wait 1 or 2 weeks, and test. That's the best way to know for sure.

Pregnancy and periods?

Q. If someone has unprotected sex and becomes pregnant, and their period was due around a week after the unprotected sex, will they still get their period? Or will they miss that period due to getting pregnant?

My good friend asked me this, and honestly I have no clue lol. I'm not sure if since it would have happened very close to when the person would have started their period, if they would have gotten it anyway or not. So I thought you all would know better than the both of us. Thanks :)


Answer
They would not have got there period if they had of gotten pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Closed cervix due period or pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment