Friday, December 20, 2013

What are the chances of getting pregnant from pull out method?

get pregnant pull out method on The Withdrawal Method and Other Birth Control Myths
get pregnant pull out method image



asdfgh


I don't understand how you could get pregnant from this because me and my boyfriend have been doing the pull out method for more then a year now and I never got pregnant!

I don't get why everyone says you can easily get pregnant off it.....
Comments please.....



Answer
Same chance if you don't pull out.

How many girls get pregnant from pull out method?




asdfgh


Me and my boyfriend do the pull out method almost everytime we have sex, would he know if her pre *** ? Or does it just happen without knowledge?

What is the rate of girls getting pregnant with this method?



Answer
The "pull out method" is NOT a birth control method, because there are sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid, and all it takes is one.

If couples practice this "method" alone for a year, research shows approximately 80% of the them will get pregnant within that year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of getting pregnant from pull out method?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment