Saturday, December 21, 2013

Whats the best way to BD and what should I do soon after?

tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus on uterus tilted uterus is a physical condition when the uterus ...
tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus image



SS


Sorry if this is TMI. But at this point, i only care about getting pregnant. We BD in the missionary position, then i lie flat for about 15 minutes or so. Is this good enough to get some swimmers up to the right place? A few minutes after BD, i feel something warm come out of me, especially if i move. Is this common? Please give me some tips. I want to make sure we are doing it the right way!


Answer
First of all good luck to you TTC.
I find the best way is which ever way you do it straight afterwards lay on ur back with a pillow under your bottom, this elevates you bottom half and tilts toward the uterus, just gives them a little help getting to their destination. As for the warm bits coming out, that just left overs, majority of your partners sperm is in the first bit that comes out (according to the RN who advised us on depositing DH boys into a cup, we had IUIs)
So that would probably be left overs and nothing that you wont miss, the good ones are probably already half way there before that comes out, plus take into account your body mucus is there to allow the sperm in and filter the rest out. Hense the messy afterwards

I wish you well and the best of luck
and remember if you have been ttc for over a year, perhaps you should consider seeing a gyno to find out why.

****BaBy DuSt*****

Will a tilted uterus and an irregular shaped uterus stop me from having children?




Becki M


I had a misscarraige and the doctors told me it was because of my uterus...... and said ill probly never be able to carry a baby. I also have RH negative blood type...... will i ever be able to have kids?


Answer
I had a badly tilted uterus and i'm rh negative and i got pregnant, carried to 38 weeks, and delivered a healthy baby boy.

It may be harder for you to get pregnant but i'm sure you can still have children. My doctor recomended having sex doggy style because my uterus was badly tipped. (true story)

Also after i delievered my son my uterus fixed itself and is in the right position.

The rh factor has nothing to do with conception. You have to get a rhogam shot so after 20 weeks just incase your baby is rh positive. If after delivery and your son is rh positive like mine, you'll just have to get another rhogam shot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best way to BD and what should I do soon after?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment