Monday, December 16, 2013

When should I have sex to finally get pregnant?

tips on getting pregnant faster on Tips On How To Get Pregnant | Getting Pregnant Faster
tips on getting pregnant faster image



Tricks


Should I have sex everyday, every other day? When!?

Also if you could give me tips to get pregnant faster?
How long did it take you to conceive?


God bless and thank u all!



Answer
Have sex every other day so that there is plenty of sperm. Also buy an ovulation predictor kit and have sex around the days you are most likely to ovulate. I seemed to conceive every time I had sex. My husband and I don't do it that often, at least not in his eyes, and yet I am always pregnant! We joke around that every time he touches me I get pregnant. We were never trying to get pregnant- it was always a surprise. They say you are more likely to get pregnant when you aren't trying.

What are some good tips on trying to get pregnant?




missy


my husband and i are ready to have a baby and we been trying for the past few month and ive even gotten ovulation tests etc to see when im ovulating and we been doing research online and they say missionary is best and also after making love they say put a pillow under my pelvis and legs up for a few minutes and i have been doing that but i was wondering what is some good tips to get pregnant faster i know i have to be patient and it takes time


Answer
You can't really get pregnant faster - since the average woman takes 6-8 months of actively trying to concieve.

However, if you have sex every other day around ovulation - the chances of viable sperm are better. It took us 7 months this time, and that was our basic method. And, we didn't bother to take care about positions or putting my legs up. The first time I got pregnant, I had been married a month when we found out (so, two weeks, not trying).

Though, staying stress free and eating healthy are good tips too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When should I have sex to finally get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment