Friday, December 20, 2013

What are the odds of conceiving after being on the shot for 3 years?

tips on getting pregnant after depo on How kali sulfuricum is also known as fava beans. They providing ...
tips on getting pregnant after depo image
Q. I was on the shot (depo) for 3 years and April 12th was my last injection. I know that it can take upto 18 months before your body completely rids itself of the shot. Before the body does this I also know that getting pregnant is not likely since the shot induces abortion and you dont have enough progesterone in your body to carry a baby past 11 weeks. I have read on several sites of women miscarrying after being on the shot and not being able to conceive. Is this true for everyone or is there a ray of light filled with hope at the end of the tunnel? Has anyone had a healthy child after being on the shot for a long period of time?


Answer
This is so weird because i was on the depo shot for three years myself and once i stopped taking it i became pregnant in a year.

By my choice i only have one child as of now but i did miscarry last year but not due to the shot cause that was 7 years ago when i was on the shot.

Go to http://www.mymonthlycycles.com and put in your period info and it will calculate when you will be fertile and ovulating. It is a free and helpful site to use.
For ttc tips go to http://www.justmommies.com

I do not believe that the depo shot will make you infertile or miscarry.
http://www.deposhot.com


By the way my son was and is healthy. I know people getting pregnant 2 months after stopping the shot.
Good luck

Can I use an IUD and birth control together?




InLoveWith


I'm about to start college and my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years and I are moving in together. We're considering getting married, but we don't want kids for a few years. I'm thinking of getting an IUD and using a once a month birth control pill. Are these safe to use together? Do you have any other tips for not getting pregnant?


Answer
I got my mirena (hormonal) IUD inserted while I was still on the Depo Provera shot (but only for about a month while Depo wore off), so yes, you can use both at the same time... although, I think that might be because mirena and Depo use the same kind of hormone (progesterone) and I am not sure about mixing BC pills and IUDs.

The first answerer was right... the Mirena might be best because it is an IUD *and* hormones. I think taking the pill with and IUD would be a waste anyway, because IUDs have the highest success rate next to sterilization.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the odds of conceiving after being on the shot for 3 years?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment