Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Why is my 4 year old female lovebird making baby sound at me?

baby making kissing noises on Mulheres - Meninas - Mo�as - Garotas - Ninfetas - Ag�ncia de Modelos ...
baby making kissing noises image
Q. She never has done this to me. I have to admit I have been busy past several days and have not made any time for her. So I am making time for her today, because I noticed her personality has changed. She fluffed and came up to me making a brief sound of baby bird noise. She's letting me kiss her and pet her. Which she usually never does. Not that type of bird.


Answer
She wants affection from you. If you tend to be busy buy another lovebird for her; they are social birds and want attention from their owners. However you mentioned that she's not that type of bird, so maybe because you hadn't made time for her she wants more attention from you.
:)

What type of games can I play with my 5 month old to entertain her?




jb


I try to entertain my baby but she seems to get bored easily with her toys. What type of games can I play with her to entertain her? If you know of some, please share! Thanks!
Thanks for the idea of the boxes!



Answer
Ian loved--still loves--household objects..boxes, tv remote, papertowel tube..anything that lights up or makes noises (cell phones are at risk in this house!!) Peek a boo, pat a cake, tickle games--"I'm gonna get you!!" then tickle her or kiss on her :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is my 4 year old female lovebird making baby sound at me?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment