Saturday, December 21, 2013

What Are Some Wives Tales On How To Get Pregnant?

trying to get pregnant zinc on Top 10 Fertility Foods
trying to get pregnant zinc image



Toni Johns


My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, if you know of any wives tales that would help with the conceiving let us know please!


Answer
Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc supplements.
They were recommended to us by a couple who concieved after 2 months of using them. They got them from a friend who had tried for a year and conceived after 3 months of using them. I researched it online and something about them helps your system to regulate and you can more accurately predict ovulation.
We conceived 2 months after I started taking them just to see what would happen.

I have heard that zinc tablets are good for a males fertility?




Just Wonde


I read that zinc tablets are good for a male's fertility. Is this true? If so, how many mg should I have my husband take per day? Are there any side effects of taking zinc tablets?


Answer
i heard that too so i made my partner take them when we were trying n we fell pregnant so its worth a try.
women are not supposed to take them cos it can decrease your chances of becoming preggers. (but ur partner can)
just one tablet daily i think it is




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Are Some Wives Tales On How To Get Pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment