Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Could I be pregnant after ending my period earlier that day?

get pregnant at end of period on Baby Steps: Amber: Trying to Get Pregnant & Increase Fertility
get pregnant at end of period image



Tiffani


I had unprotected sex today, after ending my period earlier that day. He came twice inside of me, without pulling out. Is it possible I could get pregnant? If so, how long do I have to wait to find out if I am or not?
When should I take a test? Can I take a test two days after or wait a little longer? Answer as quickly as possible!! I need it. Thanks. :)



Answer
it is possible..... the male sperm can live up to seven days inside of you ovulation normally begins 7 to 14 days after your period. I'd go get some plan B. jic.

What are MY chances of getting pregnant during a period?




Hello Hall


Yes, the most common question from women under sexual health. Too bad. We are comfortable with having direct answers given to some of us without range of answers that is referring to something not entirely in our own case. For me, what are the chances of me getting pregnant while on my period, IF I have had unprotected sex over several occasions these past few days on my period and now it is nearing to its end (my period lasts up to seven days)? My boyfriend swore he never ejaculated while inside of me but he has penetrated without protection for several times in a row throughout a day and stayed inside me sometimes for awhile, so small factors from that can trigger pregnancy in my mind.

Also, should I wait till later or go ahead with my appointment for birth control prescriptions soon? (I don't know how taking it could affect me, if I am or am not pregnant.)

All these "ask a real doctor" website required some sort of payment and that is just sad. Please, any professional health provider out there speak up. Thank you.



Answer
The pill is supposed to be started during your period. You can start it later, but you'll have to wait a couple weeks before it's fully effective.

Chances of pregnancy during your period are low. It doesn't matter HOW many times you have sex if there's no egg to fertilize before all the sperm die (3-5 days), and usually the egg isn't ready to go at that time. However some women ovulate earlier than others, which is why there's still a small chance of pregnancy from sex during your period.

Since you are most likely NOT pregnant at the moment, I'd go ahead with your appointment. Just stop having unprotected sex until the pill is working well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I be pregnant after ending my period earlier that day?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment