Saturday, December 21, 2013

why are there so many unplanned pregnancies?

get pregnant secretly on Miley Cyrus Sports Mysterious Sparkling Ring AGAIN! IS SHE MARRIED OR ...
get pregnant secretly image



stripedboo


Are these people not on birth control, and if not, WHY? Are they REALLY unplanned, or was it the woman wanting to get pregnant secretly? I'm wondering this because myself and most women I know have been on the pill or IUD for 10 + years and NEITHER of us has gotten pregnant (THANK GOD) but we're wondering how it happens that so many others somehow do??? Using birth control (the pill) the rate of accidental pregnancy is only 1.45% out of 100.


Answer
Many do it not to have a kid, but to have a kid for the money they will get to help them raise that kid. Sorta like a weird job. Get pregnant so you can get paid and not have to work like the rest of us.

Is getting pregnant the best way of getting my boyfriend to take me seriously?




Louise Z


He constantly ridicules me for making immature choices, so I secretly stopped taking my birth control pills. Won't this force him to treat me as if I were an adult?


Answer
No. It will further validate his opinion that you make immature choices. He may even run if he finds out you are pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why are there so many unplanned pregnancies?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment