Thursday, December 5, 2013

How likely can you get pregnant with the pullout method and during ovulation?

get pregnant this cycle on The Ovulation Cycle | Expectant Moms
get pregnant this cycle image



AshleyB24


I need like a percentage, thanks :) I know they say you have 20 percent fail rate with the pullout and 20 percent of getting pregnant every cycle, so would it 20%


Answer
You have a 25% chance if you're trying, so with the pullout method...My best guess would be 5%?? It worked for my husband and I, we got pregnant twice when trying and never used any birth control except the pullout method.

Can you still get pregnant if you have sex a few days before ovulation?




Julie


My boyfriend & I were hoping to get pregnant this month. I am supposed to be ovulating within the next few days, or I might have already (not too sure) We had sex Saturday & Sunday and we planned on having sex again yesterday & today but he his mom fell and needed him to go take care of her asap and he wont be back for about a week. Yesterday and today I felt a few twinges and pains in my ovary, and my clear discharge changed to white & creamy. What does this mean? Can I still get pregnant this cycle?


Answer
yes you could be pregnant just wait un til next week to know for sure good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How likely can you get pregnant with the pullout method and during ovulation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment