Monday, December 2, 2013

How to boost my chances of getting pregnant with an irregular period?

get pregnant in 60 days on How to Get Pregnant - 4 Tips To Get Pregnant In 60 Days
get pregnant in 60 days image



Brittany


Basically, I am super irregular. My periods would come reguraly for a month or so then stop. Then they would be 60 days apart and recenlty 80+ days apart. Its so annoying and I am sick of stressing over it. Can anyone who has been in a similar situation PLEASE give me tips on how to boost my chances of getting pregnant. Should I BD everyday? Should I BD every other day? Would birth control help me?! AHHHH I dont know what to do. The doctors office is calling my name!


Answer
I'm not sure what bd means, but I had a very similar problem, the best thing I did was join a free period website, I could then see my cycle which while it was longer then most women's I could still see my body was on a cycle sometimes off by a day or two. With planning my 3rd child I actually bought some cheap ovulation test kit, it had strips and this saliva test thing, I'm not sure if they truly worked but I can say within a month and a half I was pregnant. Good luck.

How can you tell when my Yorkie is going to give birth?




Asian*hunn


I have a Yorkshire terrier who's pregnant and I'm just wondering how you can tell when they're coming close to giving birth...I know they are pregnant for 60-62 days but I'm not sure when she conceived....she has been acting strange lately she won't get up or move around to much and she's not as playful...is there any signs to idicate if she's close?
And for the person"TMF" It was planned for her but we didn't record the date of when it happened and things like that happen....If anybody else has any rude comments then you should keep them to yourself.



Answer
She may hide. Her breasts may be leaking milk. Watch for her to start nesting, trying to make a certain area comfortable. Watch for the belly to sag. At the first signs of birth, she will whimper and yelp.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to boost my chances of getting pregnant with an irregular period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment